Concrete rehabilitation and infrastructure repair projects are frequently undertaken at brownfield sites where the impact of the rehabilitation work on ongoing production must be kept to a minimum. Our track record of working in live environments; addressing costly, complex needs with innovative, safe, simple and cost-effective solutions; and our continued successful project delivery has resulted in repeat business from many key clients.
Transport infrastructure repair and maintenance
Our rehabilitation, repair and maintenance services include:
- Structural repairs and rehabilitation
- Repair of spalled and carbonated concrete;
- Treatment of reinforcing steel and cathodic protection systems;
- Crack injection;
- Application of protective coatings; and
- Installation of strengthening plates and carbon-fibre reinforcing strips and wraps; and
- Underwater construction and marine infrastructure maintenance.
- Bridge repair
- Bridge joint installation and repair;
- Bridge widening;
- Bridge jacking/bearing; and
- Specialised bridge access.
- Silo and storage structural repairs
- Concrete repairs;
- Liner installation;
- Internal rail replacements;
- External post tensioning; and
- High-strength gunite applications.
- Cooling tower rehabilitation
- Chimney repair/maintenance/inspections
- Flue cleaning;
- Flue inspections; and
- Specialised access for inspections.
- Coal bunker and staithes
- Water and sanitation infrastructure repairs
- Acid proofing;
- Flexible joint installation; and
- Waterproofing applications – polyurethane decking systems.
- Other specialist capabilities
- Concrete cutting and coring;
- Concrete demolition;
- Acid proofing;
- Flooring applications – epoxy coatings;
- Specialist and ordinary grouting; and
- Repair, rehabilitation, protection or aesthetic enhancement proposals utilising innovative materials.
- Value-adding services
- Structural condition assessments and reports;
- Critical structures investigation and monitoring programme;
- Structural forensic, maintenance schedule and implementation;
- Preventative maintenance plans;
- Tailor made access solutions;
- The provision of designs for, and execution of high access inspection and work platforms;
- Detailed planning and technical method statements, with temporary work design conducted in-house; and
- Shut-down planning and execution of projects under shut-down conditions.
Our experienced teams are equipped with specialist equipment such as grout mixers, grout pumps and epoxy injection equipment; guniting equipment; polyurethane application equipment; specialist high-access equipment; high pressure cleaning equipment; grit and shot blasting equipment; hydraulic lifting and jacking equipment; specialist bridge joint installation equipment; concrete coring and cutting equipment; main riding construction hoists; and airless sprayers.